ZTE T85 Telstra Tough Max 2 32GB Blue 4G Unlocked AU Model As New Condition
4PM CUT OFF FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH & OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
The Tough Max family just got a whole lot tougher! A larger 5.0" display, 32GB worth of internal storage plus an epic 16MP camera for all your worksite selfies. The Tough Max 2 is the best apprentice you'll ever have.
1 x ZTE T85 Telstra Tough Max 2 32GB Blue in Retail White Box
1 x USB Cable*
1 x Headset*
1 x 12 Month Warranty
*Compatible accessories supplied. All accessories come with a 3 month warranty.
|4G LTE:||2100 (Band 1), 1800 (Band 3), 2600 (Band 7), 900 (Band 8), 700 MHz (Band 28) with 300Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink|
|3G UMTS:||850, 2100 MHz with 42Mbps DL (HSPA+)|
|GSM:||900, 1800 MHz|
|SIM Card:||Nano SIM, 4FF|
|Processor:||Qualcomm 1.4GHz Snapdragon Octa core CPU with 3GB RAM |
CPU core breakdown - 4 x 1.4GHz + 4 x 1.1GHz
|Memory:||32GB Flash with >26GB user space, plus up to 128GB microSD external storage|
|Display:||5" HD 720 x 1280, capacitive touch|
|Camera:||Rear 16MP rear camera with digital zoom. 8MP Front facing camera. Video recording 30 fps @ 720p|
|Video codecs:||Streaming: 3GP, MP4, SDP; MPEG4/H.264/H.265; FWVGA@30fps |
Recording format, MP4, 30 fps @ 720p
|Audio codecs:||MP3, AMR-WB, AMR-NB, AAC, AAC+, EAAC+|
|Audio out:||Earpiece, Speakerphone & 3.5mm headset|
|Wi-Fi:||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac; Dual Band|
|Bluetooth:||Bluetooth Smart V4.2 LE (Low Energy) with: A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.4, HSP1.2(AG), PBAP1.0(PSE) HFP1.6(AG)|
|FM Radio:||FM Radio included|
|Sensors:||3 axis Accelerometer, 3 axis Magnetometer, Orientation, Ambient Light, Proximity|
|GPS:||A-GPS, Stand-alone GPS, GLONASS, Beidou-2|
|External Antenna port:||Yes - For ZTE original and ZTE approved accessories use only|
|Battery:||3000 mAh Li-ion non user replaceable|
|Wireless Charging:||Qi Wireless charging supported|
|Talk Time:||up to 14hrs talk time|
|Standby time:||up to 500 hours standby|
|Size:||144 x 71.5 x 11mm|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.