Why Buy from Us?
What Sets Us Apart From The Others!
We know how important it is to you when you buy a device from us you want it as soon as possible, we are the only company in our industry that offer a 2PM late dispatch cut-off time!
Our team work around the clock to make sure you receive your device quickly. The location of our warehouse ensures that we take advantage of premium delivery options, so you can get your device the next day (depending on where you are located) all devices are sent via express post.
When you place your order, you will have the opportunity to select a variety of delivery options. We have our same day dispatch through to Aus Post express delivery. For those in SYD Metro, Twilight Delivery is available for you where you can get your device on the same day between 6-8 PM.
We back the quality of our products and all mobile phones, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12-month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All our devices undergo an extensive inspection process that ensures all devices are fully functional and operate at their best. All devices must meet our extensive inspection process to ensure only the highest quality devices are given to our customers.
Clear and Simple Grading
When you purchase the devices,we always do our very best to make sure we provide you with clear grading guidelines that illustrate the cosmetic
condition of the device. We include detailed image examples of the grading accompanied by a stock image. We want to make sure you make the right purchase decision.
No lock in contracts
When you buy from Luvyourphone you buy the devices and nothing else. There are no lock-in contracts, no fine print and no commitments. We provide a less expensive alternative way to buying new technology.