We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.