Telstra T-Hub 2 Wi-Fi Android 4.0 Tablet And Cordless Phone in Black G
T-HUB 2: THE SMARTER PHONE FOR HOME
The T-Hub 2 is the communications hub of any home.
It brings you the benefits of a home phone, plus the features of a tablet, so your family can easily connect, share and organise through talk, email, calendars, SMS and more.
Calling made easy
Keeping in touch has never been easier thanks to the T-Hub 2's one-touch calling, handsfree talk and onscreen visual voicemail that lets you quickly pick up messages. With a built-in contact list you can keep all your contacts in one place, and call them with a simple touch.
Movie clips, video & music
The T-Hub 2's Wi-Fi tablet means you can take your entertainment with you around the house. You can tune into radio or download MOG music streaming to access 20 million songs. And its media player and SD card slot mean watching video is easy.
Personalise Your T-Hub 2
The T-Hub 2 is powered by Android™ – so it's not only fast but flexible too. That means you can download apps and access the internet at the touch of a button. And when it comes to entertainment, you can even connect the T-Hub 2 to your HDTV, download BigPond movies and watch them anywhere in your home.
1 x Main T-Hub Base Unit
1 x T-Hub Tablet
1 x Cordless Handset
1 x Battery
1 x Cordless Charger Base Unit
1 x DECT Base Unit
3 x AC Adapters
1 x Phone Line Cable
1 x User Guide
|Dimensions:||(L/W/D)216 x 127 x 14.5mm|
|Display:||7" WSVGA Display (1024 x 600)|
|Connectivity:||DECT, Bluetooth® 2.1 EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Battery:||Non Removable Li-Ion Polymer (Up to 3 hours active usage)|
|External Ports:||SD card, Micro USB 2.0 and Micro HDMI®, 3.5mm stereo audio jack|
|CPU:||1GHz dual core|
|Operating System:||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Memory:||Internal Storage: 2GB, RAM: 1GB|
|Camera:||1.9 MP rear camera,1.2 MP HD front camera|
|Video File Formats:||AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV|
|Video Types:||MPEG2, MPEG4, DivX4, 5, 6. XviD, H.263, H.264|
|Audio Types:||MP2, MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV|
|Dimensions:||(L/W/D) 48.9 x 162.2 x 26.7mm|
|Display:||1.8” Colour LCD (128 x 160)|
|Talk:||Up to 3 hours|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to email@example.com including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
You can also visit our store at 480 King George Rd., Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.
Want to see products up-close? Buy straight from our Sydney store!