Telstra BigPond TG587n v3 Network Gateway ADSL 2+ Wi-Fi 802.11n Modem Router N
One Gateway, multiple networks
The Technicolor TG587n v3 is especially suited for complex network scenarios where several access technologies, such as ADSL and Fiber To The x (FTTx) co-exist. Thanks to its WAN Port Auto-Sensing feature the Technicolor TG587n v3 can automatically select among DSL, Ethernet WAN or 3G (via USB adapter) interfaces and connect without any manual operation. This means simplicity for the end user and reduced complexity for the operator.
Home networking experience will definitely change with the Technicolor TG587n v3. With an improved coverage and throughput compared to any 11b/g or 1x1 11n access point, the Technicolor TG587n v3 enables real-time multimedia content streaming over the Wi-Fi network everywhere in the house. Its wireless range and coverage makes it the best wireless gateway currently on the market.
High Performance Router
The Technicolor TG587n v3 is a high performance router. With a simultaneous operation of 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n 2x2, speed, security and performance are guaranteed.
Featuring four Ethernet LAN ports of which one Gigabit, the Technicolor TG587n v3 offers seamless connection of wired and wireless devices from anywhere in the home at stunning speeds.
Furthermore, thanks to its Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, the Technicolor TG587n v3 can handle sustained routed traffic up to 400Mbps, making it a future proof solution for the Next Generation Networks (NGNs).
Fast Validation Cycles
The Technicolor TG587n v3 runs the same Technicolor Platform Software that has been successfully deployed through the whole world and inherits all the know-how cumulated of 15 years being consistently number one in the market with more than 75 million DSL modems shipped.
Highly configurable and easily customizable, the Technicolor TG587n v3 can be adapted to almost any network and customer scenario in no time, reducing validation cycles and accelerating the time-to-market.
The Technicolor TG587n v3 offers best-in-class TR-069 interoperability with the main ACS vendors and even completes the standard with proprietary vendor extension to increase the range of functionality available.
TR-111 support allows simple management of LAN devices like TR-135 enabled Set-TopBoxes (STBs) connected to the gateway and thanks to its TR-140 support, even a hard disk connected to the USB port of the Technicolor TG587n v3 can be remotely managed.
Advanced in Security
The Technicolor firewall guarantees users the ultimate level in network security. Through integration with NAT, the firewall leverages all the Application Level Gateways (ALGs) provided in the NAT context to minimize undesired service impact. The firewall provides Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), and an integrated Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDS) engine monitors a wide range of attack patterns, and logs potential security breaches to a local cache or remote server.
1 x TG587n v3 Router
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Setup CD
|Interfaces WAN:||RJ11 DSL line port for ADSL/ POTS and ADSL/ ISDN (optional)
1 Ethernet WAN 10/100/1000 Base-T port
|Interfaces LAN:||3-port auto-MDI/MDI-X 10/100 Base-T and
1-port 10/100/1000 Base-T port Ethernet LAN switch
2 USB 2.0 master ports
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2x2 on board
|Extras:||WPS / WLAN button
|Dimensions:||135 x 45 x 180 mm (5.3 x 1.8 x 7.0 in.)|
|Operation temperature:||0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)|
|Humidity:||20% to 80%|
|AC Voltage:||100-240VAC (switched mode power supply)|
|Supports Multi Mode Standard||Yes|
|ADSL compliance:||ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
ITU-T G.992.1 Annex A, B (G.dmt),
ITU-T G.992.2 Annex A, B (G.lite),
ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
Maximum Rate: 8 Mbps for downstream and 1 Mbps for upstream
|ADSL2 compliance:||ITU-T G.992.3 Annex A, B, L, M(G.dmt.bis),
ITU-T G.992.4 Annex A, B, L, M (G.lite.bis)
Maximum Rate: 12 Mbps for downstream and 1.5 Mbps for upstream
|ADSL2+ compliance:||ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A, B
Maximum Rate: 24 Mbps for downstream and 3 Mbps upstream
|• Customizable User Friendly GUI via HTTP and HTTPS|
|• Unified Management Interface (MBus)|
|• WAN Port Auto-Sensing: Automatic selection and configuration of WAN interface|
|• Web services API for remote access (Portal, management, diagnostics, applications,...)|
|• TR-069 CPE WAN
• TR-098 Internet Gateway Device Management
• TR-111 Home Network Device Management
• TR-140 Storage Service Provisioning
|• GUI-embedded Easy Setup wizard|
|• On demand Remote GUI assistance (helpdesk)|
|• Web-browsing Intercept (install / diagnostics / captive portal)|
|• PC (wireless) Technicolor Gateway Setup Wizard|
|• TR-064 LAN Side Configuration|
|• Zero-Touch Auto-Provisioning|
|• Printer sharing|
|• Content sharing
• Samba file server UPnP A/ V™ Media Server and control point (optional)
• Certified DLNA® DMS
• HDD file systems: FAT32, NTFS (optional)
• HFS+ (optional)
• Metadata support
• Remote HDD file access
|• 3G USB adapter support|
|• Dynamic DNS|
|• Website URL and content-based filtering (optional)|
|• Open architecture for 3rd party application and UI development|
|• OSGi execution environment|
|• Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2x2 access point Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®|
|• WPA™-Personal / WPA2™-Personal , WEP™|
|• Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM®)|
|• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS™)|
|• Up to 4 virtual SSID APs support|
|• Security and service segregation per SSID|
|• Dynamic rates switching for optimal wireless rates|
|• Dynamic automatic channel selection|
|• Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall (SPIF)|
|• Customizable firewall security levels|
|• Multirole user authorization|
|• “SIM-Lock“ Provider Locking|
|• Symmetrical NAT with Application Helpers (ALGs)|
|• Game and Application Sharing NAT PortMaps|
|• DHCP conditional serving & relay, DNS server & relay|
|• IGMPv3 proxy|
|• IGMP snooping|
|• DHCP spoofing|
|• Flexiport (automatic selection of Ethernet port bridged IPTV)|
|• IEEE 802.1q VLAN bridging, Multiple bridge instances|
|• IPv6 ready|
|Quality of Service (QoS)|
|ATM QoS:||UBR, VBR-nrt, VBR-rt, CBR shaping, queuing and scheduling CLP tagging|
|IP QoS:||Flexible classification (ALG aided)
IP rate limiting (two-rate remarking/ dropping)
DSCP (re) marking
TCP ACK optimization
Dynamic Link Fragmentation
Per service class connection/resource reservation
|Ethernet QoS:||Priority or C-VLAN/S-VLAN Tagging
Switch port queuing and scheduling
|Wireless QoS:||WMM (BE, BK, VI, VO Access Categories) queuing and scheduling|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12-month warranty.
Individually sold accessories such as speakers, wired/wireless earphones, chargers and cables are covered by luvyourphone's 3-month warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.