Strontium Nitro SRN64GSDU1 64GB SDXC Memory Card UHS-1 U1 85MB/S Class 10
WE HAVE THE FASTEST DELIVERY & BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Strontium Nitro SDXC is catered for the DSLR and HD camera market, filling the niche where users want top-notch performance with top tier capacity together in one product. It maximizes the Ultra High Speed (UHS-I memory) technology to deliver a read transfer speed of up to 85MB/s (566X). Hence, these Strontium SD cards are superior in fast continuous shooting, capturing extended durations of 1080p HD or 3D video and effectively accelerate your photography work processes.
1 x Strontium NITRO 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
We use the following grading system to identify the physical condition of each product.
Brand New: A brand new, unused product in its original packaging. Accessories and documentation are brand new and sealed.
For some mobile phones, the packaging may have been opened in order to unlock the phone prior to sale. For non-new products, the following grading applies to the main unit (e.g the handset, in the case of a mobile phone):
Pristine: The product is the same as a 'brand new' device in perfect cosmetic condition, mark free.
As New: Cosmetically almost new with mark-free screen and faint marks or casing.
Excellent: Minor marks or light scratches on screen and casing.
Great: Normal signs of wear with visible scratches and scuff marks on the casing and light scratches on the screen.
Good: Our best value for money, showing signs of medium to heavy wear including scratches, scuffing and drop marks.
|Dimensions:||24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm|
|Ultra High-Speed Class Rating:||UHS Speed Class 1 ≥ 10MB/s|
|Operating Temperature:||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C )|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|File Format***:||exFAT (SDXC 64GB)|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
Place your order before 2 PM AEST, select Twilight Delivery, and receive your order tonight between 6-8 PM AEST (Available Mon-Fri, except SYD & AU holidays)
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
Shop with Confidence. Make sure your device last longer with our Extended Warranty option, giving you an additional 12 Month Warranty. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.