Palm Centro GSM Quadband 1.3MP Camera QWERTY Phone White Locked to Telstra
4PM CUT OFF FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH & OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
Life starts after five o'clock. Not coincidentally, that's also when the Palm Centro smartphone comes alive. Not only does the Palm Centro handle all your favorite voice functions, but it also offers text, IM, e-mail, and web access, all in a body that's a lot smaller than you'd think. Add in such features as a 1.3-megapixel camera, 64 MB of internal memory, Bluetooth 1.2 support, a microSD expansion slot, and a full QWERTY keyboard and you have a terrific smartphone for all your messaging and personal needs. In short, there's no better way to stay in touch.
The Palm Centro boasts a sleek black housing that measures a mere 2.11 by 4.22 by 0.73 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 4.37 ounces. It's notably smaller than many competing smartphones, yet doesn't sacrifice functionality at any point along the way. Users will also love the 320 x 320 touchscreen (up to 65,000 colors), which offers a crisp resolution for photos and videos. And thanks to the full QWERTY keyboard, you can say L8R to those tricky keys on your old cell phone.
1 x Palm Centro White in Original Box
1 x GENUINE Wall Charger*
1 x GENUINE USB Cable*
1 x GENUINE Headset*
*All accessories come with a 3 month warranty.
|2G Network:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|SIM:||Mini-SIM (Standard sized SIM)|
|Dimensions:||107.2 x 53.5 x 18.6 mm (4.22 x 2.11 x 0.73 in)|
|Weight:||124 g (4.37 oz)|
|Type:||TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors|
|Size:||320 x 320 pixels, 2.25 inches (~201 ppi pixel density)
- 5-way navigation button
|Alert types:||Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic ringtones|
|Card slot:||microSD, up to 4 GB|
|GPRS:||Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps|
|EDGE:||Class 10, 236.8 kbps|
|Bluetooth:||Yes, v1.2 with A2DP|
|Primary:||1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels|
|OS:||Palm OS 5.4.9|
|CPU:||32-bit Intel XScale PXA270 312 MHz|
|Messaging:||SMS, MMS, Email|
|Browser:||WAP 2.0 / HTML (Blazer 4.5)|
- Document editor (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF)
- MP3 player
- Voice memo
|Li-Ion 1150 mAh battery|
|Stand-by:||Up to 300 h|
|Talk time:||Up to 4 h|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.