New Uniden XDECT 8015 DECT 6.0 Extended Digital Cordless Phone With Headset
Introducing the newest addition to XDECT Technology. XDECT is the new benchmark in digital cordless phone communication offering Extended Coverage for the DECT frequency. What makes XDECT unique and superior to other cordless phones is the diversity antenna system for optimal reception and clarity by mitigating multi-path errors. The high gain antenna allows for greater range and to eliminate dropout areas in your home.
Designed and engineered in Japan, Uniden's XDECT 8015 has been purpose built for Australia and New Zealand. Ideal for high-density urban living - the XDECT range is wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly meaning the cordless phone will not interfere with other wireless networks in the surrounding area.
The other stand-out features aimed at providing the user with enhanced control over incoming phone calls. For easier caller identification, the XDECT 8000 Series also enables the user to allocate polyphonic ringtones to individual callers in addition to displaying caller ID.
The latest XDECT 80xx series is equipped with a headset jack so you can add a handsfree headset to it and a belt clip. The Digital Duplex Speakerphone on the handset makes handsfree communication a breeze. The Uniden XDECT 80xx Series is also compatible with an optional repeater (XDECT R002 or XDECT R001^) giving the phone system the capability of extending the range even further and ideal for larger households or businesses that require that extra range.
1 x Handset
1 x Base Unit
1 x Battery
1 x AC Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Phone Line Cable
1 x User Guide
• Diversity Gain Antenna
• Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
• 4 Line Backlit Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
• White Backlit LCD Display and Blue Backlit on Handset
• 50 Caller ID Memories and 100 Phonebook Entries
• Polyphonic Ring Tones
• Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
• Multi Handset Capable - Up to 12 Handsets
• Hearing Aid Compatible
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.