New Nu External Super Slim USB DVD Burner ESW860
Everyone is carrying a netbook! But not all of them have DVD burners. NU External Super Slim DVD Burner is a stylishly designed, usb powered (no adapter required) dvd writer that covers all CD/DVD formats. Besides being ultra thin, it is also super light so it's very convenient for you to carry around with your netbook everywhere you go. If you need to play DVDs on your netbook or make installation more easy, you must own one of these.
1 x DVD Burner
1 x USB Cable
1 x Nero Software CD
1 x Quick User Guide
|Dimension:||15.5 x 14.1 x 1.8(cm)|
|Leading Edge Technology:||Super Link TM Buffer Under-run Technology.
Prevents buffer under-run errors and secures stability when writing.
Mt. Rainier(F/W not ready)
Mt. Rainier, also known as EasyWrite, is a format specified by Microsoft, Sony, Philips and Hewlett-Packard to allow an optical disc to be used exactly like a floppy disk. That is, being able to read from and write to the disc from within any application you use, without the need for special burning software. Mt. Rainier differs from traditional packet writing software in that it performs most of the tasks (such as background formatting and handling defect management) in the hardware of the drive itself, making the system far more robust, and relieving the operating system from these tasks. Mt. Rainier will be a standard part of the forthcoming Microsoft Windows version, called Longhorn. Mt. Rainier capability is available for CD-RW and DVD+RW only. Look for the EasyWrite logo on the front of the drive to determine if it is Mt. Rainier compliant.
Two-way compatibility is the basic philosophy for DVD+/-R and DVD+/-RW. It means that existing DVD-Video discs can be played on a DVD+/-RW recorder (or that existing DVD-ROM discs can be read on a DVD+/-RW drive), and that the recordings you make on DVD+/-R and DVD+/-RW discs can be played on existing DVD-Video players and DVD-ROM drives.
|Minimum Systems Requirements:||Compatible Pentium III450 Mhz or faster processor
Windows XP or above operating system
At least 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
|Supported format:||8x DVD+R SL and 8x DVD+RW SL write speed supported
8x DVD-R SL and 8x DVD-RW SL write speed supported
6x DVD +/-R DL write speed supported
6x DVD +/-R DL write speed supported
24x CD-R and 24x CD-RW write speed supported
8x DVD-ROM and 8x DVD +R/RW, DVD-R/RW read speed supported
24x CD-ROM read speed supported
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.