New Netcomm 3G8W 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps WiFi Router
Portable Office in a Box “ An all in one mobile Broadband Gatewat with Voice
The 3G8WV creates a secure wireless network, providing Internet access and phone service simultaneously by using the 3G/Next G network. Simply plug the MyWay into an electrical power outlet, insert an active data SIM card of your mobile broadband provider and get access to a 3G/HSPA Internet connection within seconds.
Connect up to two devices via the network ports and multiple wireless-enabled devices such as laptops, iPads, home cinema systems and gaming consoles. The built-in Wireless N access point provides W-LAN data speeds up to 300 Mbps1 and is also backward compatible with Wireless G devices.
By connecting a standard telephone to the MyWay, you can make and receive calls over the 3G/Next G network in the same way that your mobile phone works3. The MyWay is therefore ideal for mobile businesses, temporary office setups and for home users who don't want a fixed line connection. Alternatively, MyWay can serve as a reliable 3G Internet backup (should an ADSL/Cable connection drop out) to ensure peace of mind and business continuity
1. Maximum wireless signal rate and coverage values are derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and 802.11n specifications. Actual wireless speed and coverage are dependent on network and environmental conditions included but not limited to volume of network traffic, building materials and construction/layout.
2. Speeds are dependent on network conditions and coverage. See coverage maps of your carrier or mobile service provider for more details.
3. Refer to your mobile service provider for activation of your voice service and information about the call charges that apply. For assistance with the operation of your analogue telephone handset, refer to the documentation
• Space-saving wireless router with built-in 3G/Next G modem, internal WiFi
antennas and voice capabilities
• Connects to the Internet via the 3G/Next G mobile broadband network
• Provides download speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps (HSDPA)2 and 5.76 Mbps upload (HSUPA)2
• Shares a single mobile broadband connection with two wired and multiple wireless-enabled devices such as laptops, iPads, gaming consoles and smart phones
• Connects up to two standard analogue/cordless telephones for calls over the mobile phone network (circuit-switched voice)
• Wireless N with W-LAN data speeds up to 300 Mbps1 (backwards compatible Wireless G devices)
• Easy WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) by the single touch of a button to establish a secure wireless connection
• Firewall and advanced wireless encryption WPA2/WPA
• Simple set up, configuration and web based management
• Full fixed line replacement. No fixed line rentals.
• Sharing a high speed broadband Inernet connection with multiple wired and WiFi devices
• Taking your phone connection with you - connect a standard phone to make calls over the cellular network
• Internet and phone access while you're on holidays
• Shifting all your Internet and phone requirements onto one mobile broadband account
1 x 3G8W WiFi
2 x Antennae
1 x Network Cable
1 x AC Adapter
1 x User Guide
|Hardware:||- 7x LEDs – WiFi, Internet, LAN, 3G, Phone 1, Phone 2, Power
- 1x LAN/WAN Port, switchable (RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet)
- 1x LAN Port (RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet)
- 2x Analogue Phone Ports (RJ-11, Voice over GSM)
- 1x 3G Antenna Port (SMA-F
|Multi-Mode Modem:||Complies with the 3GPP Release 5 and UMTS Release 6 UMTS Specification|
|Quad-Band:||- 3G/UMTS: 850/900/2100 MHz
- 2G/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Data Rate:||- HSDPA Category 8 (up to 7.2 Mbps downlink)
- HSUPA Category 6 (up to 5.76 Mbps uplink)
- EDGE Multi Slot Class 12 (up to 236 Kbps)
- GPRS (up to 236 Kbps)
|Frequency Band:||2.400~2484 GHz|
|Antennas:||- 2x WiFi Antennas (on-board)
- 1x 3G Antenna (removable)
|Wireless Standards:||- IEEE 802.11n (up to 300 Mbps)1
- IEEE 802.11g (up to 54 Mbps) 1
- IEEE 802.11b (up to 11 Mbps) 1
|Wireless Security:||- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- MAC Address Filtering
- WDS - Wireless Distribution System
- WEP 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy
- WPA/WPA2 Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES)
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES)
- 802.1x Authentication
- Hide SSID
|LAN:||- DHCP Server
|WAN:||- Static IP / DHCP
- PPP / PPPoE
- Auto WAN Failover
|Router:||- NAT – Network Address Translation
- Static Routing
- Dynamic Routing
- Port forwarding
- Dynamic DNS
|Firewall:||- MAC/IP Address/Port Filtering
- Content Filtering (URL)
- SPI Firewall
- Anti-DoS Firewall
|VPN:||- VPN Pass Through (IPsec/PPTP)|
|QOS:||- WiFi Multimedia (WMM)|
|- Web Based Configuration (HTTP)
- Firmware Upgrade via Web Browser
- SNTP (Time Zone)
- Configuration Backup and Restoration
- System Monitoring: Status, Statistics, Logs
- Remote Management
|Environmental and Physical|
|- Operating Temperature: 0-45°C
- Storage Temperature: -10 – 70°C
- Relative Humidity: 5 – 90% (non-condensing)
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.