New Genuine Sandisk Cruzer 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Premium Storage in a Capless Design
As the global leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk has been helping consumers capture and store their memories for over 20 years. With USB ports popping up everywhere you look, you need a simple and reliable way to store and share your photos, videos and music on the fly. The SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive is your answer. Because it works with virtually any computer or electronic device with a USB slot, this flash drive lets you leave your laptop at home but still take your vast amounts of content with you to share with family and friends. And to make sure all your important files are protected, SanDisk offers the free SecureAccess software download, which adds a private, password-protected folder to your drive. Whether you need to transport your latest MP3 downloads, holiday videos, or your college thesis, the SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive offers secure, portable storage that you can trust.
Convenient Storage and Portability
With USB ports on computers, to new ports popping up on cars, DVD players, TVs, photo frames, and more, the need for a fast and reliable way to share your digital content at a moment's notice is greater than ever.
The SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive meets that need. This reliable flash drive fits in the palm of your hand and gives you the storage capacity you need to store and transfer up to 64GB of data.
While the drive is optimised for laptops and devices with USB 2.0 port, it is backwards compatible with older devices that have USB 1.1 ports, so you can be assured of near universal compatibility.
View Videos Without Extra Software or Setup
With the SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive, you can transfer your favourite video from one device to another easily and conveniently, without any additional software or setup. The drive offers drag-and-drop convenience, which means you can simply drag the files from your device onto your SanDisk Cruzer Flash drive, or vice versa, without any steps.
Transferring video files from computer to computer, or from your drive to a USB-enabled DVD player, is incredibly simple. Drag your video files from your PC to your USB flash drive and then plug the drive into your DVD player - or even your USB-enabled TV - and sit back to enjoy the show.
Smart, Stylish Design for Ease of Use
With a capless design that exposes the USB connector via a convenient slider, the SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive looks just as great as it performs.
When you plug the SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive into your USB-enabled device, a glowing, amber-coloured LED alerts you that the drives are ready for reading or writing data. This LED rapidly pulses when data is being transferred, and it slows down when the drives are idle, giving you a clear indication of the disk's activity.
SecureAccess Protects Your Data
Create a private folder or "vault" on your SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive with SecureAccess software. SecureAccess makes it easy to protect critical files like business presentations or legal documents. Simply drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected by a personal password and automatic 128-bit AES encryption*. This means that your content will stay private and secure via data scrambling at the flash controller level when the drives are either physically removed for portability or stored away for safe keeping. The fact that many governments approve the AES algorithm is testimony to its validity. You also get the added protection of secure online backup (up to 2GB1) offered by SanDisk's online backup partner**.
The SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive is compatible as a flash storage device with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10+ and Linux machines.
1 x Sandisk Cruzer 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Premium Storage
• Includes SanDisk® SecureAccess™ software to protect access to your personal files with a password-protected private vault
• Also includes secure online backup (up to 2GB* optionally available) offered by YuuWaa™
Minimum System Requirements• Intel® Pentium® PC or Macintosh™computer with USB support
• Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®
• Mac OS® X v10.1.2+ and Linux (storage only)
• USB 2.0 port required for high-speed transfer
• Requires high-power USB hub port
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.