New Epson Workforce WF2530 Multifunction Colour Wi-Fi Inkjet Printer
The Epson Workforce WF-2530 is an entry-level multifunction printer offering a productivity boost for office environments in a small compact design. Combining individual ink cartridges with a choice of capacity options, DURABrite® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints, Wi-Fi, fax, and an automatic document feeder for robust functionality.
Key Features & Benefits
• Fast Print Speeds – up to 34ppm (Draft black) for fast printing
• Smallest Footprint in its Class – space saving design which saves space in any home office
• 4 Individual Ink Cartridges – only replace the colour that is used
• XL Size Cartridges – for 2.5x more prints^
• Built-in Wireless Networking** – easily connect to the network and share with others
• EPSON Connect – print and scan from anywhere – convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more***
• Do More – 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
• Epson DURABrite® Ultra Resin – Coated Pigment Ink for water resistant and highlighter friendly laser sharp results
• High-Speed Faxing in Black and Colour – as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
• Save Energy – uses up to 70% less power than laser printers**
Ideal for the space-constrained home office, the WorkForce WF-2530 is a fast, high-performance all-in-one that offers affordable, individual ink cartridges within a space-saving, compact design – the smallest in its class.
This powerful inkjet saves time with fast speeds up to 34ppm (draft black) and 18 ppm (draft colour), plus a convenient, 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. For easy setup and sharing on the Home and Office network, the WF-2530 comes with built-in wireless connectivity, and features EPSON Connect™ so you can print and scan from anywhere.
Smallest footprint In Its Class
You get all the tools you need without sacrificing space in your home office. This compact, full-featured all-in-one is ideal for space-constrained environments.
Fast Print Speeds
The WorkForce WF-2530 moves at your customers busy pace, with print speeds of up to 34ppm (draft black) and 18 ppm (draft colour).
Print and Scan From Anywhere
Easily print documents, emails, photos and web pages while on the go. You can print from the comfort of your couch, your office or even across the globe using EPSON Email Print, the EPSON iPrint™ Mobile App and EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint even allows you to scan documents, save them to the cloud and access them from anywhere. All you need is an EPSON Connect enabled printer and your smartphone, tablet or computer. Get ready to change the way to print and scan.
Built-In Networking Options
Share your all-in-one among multiple computers. Get the latest in wireless technology with 802.11 n support. Quickly set up, connect and print from any networked computer.
Quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of originals with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder. With the included OCR software, you can turn forms and documents into text-searchable, editable PDFs. You can even scan-to-email or scan-to-PDF.
Fax in as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 180 pages in memory, and store up to 60 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, you can even send a colour fax right from your computer. It’s a great way to save time and paper.
DURABrite Ultra Inks
Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite Ultra ink is a 4 colour pigment based ink technology that delivers brilliant, ultra sharp detail on plain and specialty papers. These fast drying inks deliver durable prints that are water, fade, smudge resistant and highlighter friendly providing worry free handling.
Brilliant Results. Great Value.
The WorkForce® WF-2530 not only provides brilliant results for the home and office, but also a smart value choice for the cost conscious consumer.
With individual ink cartridges, you only replace cartridges as needed, rather than the conventional process of having to replace an entire cartridge despite only having consumed one of the many colours it contains.
Plus, you can save more by buying the high capacity 200XL ink cartridges, printing 2.5x more than the standard capacity^ or save further with the option of purchasing value packs.
The WorkForce Series – Engineered for Business
Businesses have big expectations. That’s why WorkForce, Epson’s exclusive line of inkjet printers and all-in-ones, was designed with businesses in mind. Now, you can get laser quality prints, plus easy setup, high-capacity, instant-dry inks, and options to print wirelessly – all from a brand you can rely on.
1 x Epson WorkForce WF-2530 All-in-One Printer
1 x Black Ink Cartridge
1 x Cyan Ink Cartridge
1 x Magenta Ink Cartridge
1 x Yellow Ink Cartridge
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x CD-ROM with drivers
1 x Power Cord
1 x Telephone Cord
|Epson WorkForce WF-2530:||C11CC37401|
|Printing Method:||On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)|
|Nozzle Configuration:||180 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles each colour (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume:||3 Picolitres|
|5760 x 1440 optimised dpi with (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Black Text (Memo) A4 (Draft):||Approx. 34ppm|
|Colour Text (Memo) A4 (Draft):||Approx. 18ppm|
|Black Text A4 (Default):||9ipm (ISO24734)|
|Colour Text A4 (Default):||4.7ipm (ISO24734)|
|Photo 4"x6"(10x15cm)(Default):||Approx. 38 sec|
|Paper Feed Method:||Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder|
|Paper Sizes:||A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 9 x 13cm, 13 x 20cm, 20 x 25cm Envelopes: C6, No 10, DL|
|Paper Hold Capacity:||Paper tray input capacity: 100 sheets, A4 Plain paper (64g/m2)|
|Scanner Type:||A4 Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Document Size:||Up to A4|
|Pixel Depth:||Input 48bits (16bits/colour) / output 24bits (8bits/colour)|
|Scanning Resolution:||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Mono Scan Speed:||A4 1200dpi mono 8.8msec/line|
|Colour Scan Speed:||A4 1200dpi colour 28.5msec/line|
|Copy Speed Black Text Memo(A4)+:||No|
|Copy Speed Colour Text Memo(A4)+:||No|
|Fax Transmission & Reception|
|Type:||Colour and mono support|
|Lines:||PSTN (general phone lines)|
|Transmission Speed:||Up to 33.6kbs (approx. 3 secs per page)|
|Speed Dial:||Up to 60 Names & Numbers|
|Memory:||Up to 180 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)|
|Fax Resolution:||Standard (200x100), Fine (200x200), Photo (200x200 with error diffusion)|
|Error Correction Mode:||CCITU/ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode|
|Broadcast Fax:||Yes (mono only)|
|Ring Detection:||Yes - Duet|
|Automatic Document Feeder Function|
|Maximum Document Size:||A4|
|Paper Types Supported:||Plain paper 75~95g/m2|
|Paper Capacity:||Up to 30 pages (Plain paper only)|
|Printing Drivers:||Windows® 7/7x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XPx64, Mac® OS 10.5.8 or later|
|* Drivers if available are downloadable from Tech Epson|
|Rated Voltage:||AC 220 ~ 240V|
|Rated Frequency:||50 ~ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Approx. 9W Standalone copying (ISO/IEC 24712)|
Approx 2.2W (Sleep Mode)
|Noise Level #:||5.3B (ISO7779 Pattern)
|# According to ISO7779 Pattern with Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode.|
|Connectivity:||High–Speed USB — Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification|
|Mobile Printing:||Epson Connect (Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint)
Google Cloud Print
|LCD Screen:||2 line mono LCD|
|Product Dimensions:||392mm (W) x 377mm (D) x 221mm (H)|
|Light Source:||Fluorescent light|
|Glass Mount:||2mm, soda lime|
|Fade Criteria:||Pure YMC 30% loss at OD=1|
|Display Life Calculation:||Total illuminance/(500 lux x 10 hours x 365 days = 1 year)|
|Ink Cartridges & Yields|
|Standard Ink Cartridges:||200 Black, 200 Cyan, 200 Magenta, 200 Yellow|
|High Capacity Ink Cartriges:||200XL Black, 200XL Cyan, 200XL Magenta, 200XLYellow|
|Standard Ink Cartridge Yields:||Approx. Black 175 pages, Colour Composite 165 pages|
|High Capacity Ink Cartridge Yields:||Approx. Black 500 pages, Colour Composite 450 pages|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
You can also visit our store at 480 King George Rd., Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.
Want to see products up-close? Buy straight from our Sydney store!