New Epson Expression Home XP-200 Wi-Fi Multifunction All In One Printer
WE HAVE THE FASTEST DELIVERY & BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Expression Home XP-200 offers the best of both worlds: a sleek, compact design and great features. You get all the tools you need for all your everyday projects, while saving valuable space on their desk.
Key Features & Benefits
• Small-in-One printer “ space-saving design with great performance
• Wireless printing and scanning “ share one Small-in-One Printer at home
• Fast print speeds “ up to 30ppm for quick printing
• EPSON Connect “ Print and share from anywhere - convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more
• Simple to use “ easy to set up in minutes, with one-touch copying and scanning. The intuitive touch panel gives you everything you need, right at your fingertips
• Epson DURABrite “ Ultra resin coated pigment ink “ for water resistant and highlighter friendly laser sharp results
• 4 individual ink cartridges “ only replace the colour that is used
• XL size cartridges “ for 2.5x more prints^
• Variable Sized Droplet Technology “ delivering enhanced productivity, enabling users to admire accurate document and photo reproduction at up to 5760 dpi resolution
The affordable, compact XP-200 has all you need for your everyday tasks “ quality printing, copying and scanning. Thanks to easy wireless printing*, this powerful Small-in-One Printer enables everyone to share one amazing performer.
EPSON Connect offers convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more�. Scan and archive important documents, quickly produce colour copies, and use the image enhancement tools to get perfect photos, every time. Partnered with DURABrite Ultra ink, this versatile pigment based ink set delivers brilliant, ultra-sharp detail on plain and specialty papers. The Expression Home XP-200 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the colour that you need.
Wireless Access From Anywhere In Your Home
The Expression Home XP-200 supports the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n, providing greater coverage and faster speeds*. With easy Epson Wireless setup, you can connect to your wireless network in seconds. Use the Small-in-One Printer from anywhere in your home and share it with multiple PCs.
Print and Share From Anywhere
Easily print documents, photos, e-mails and web pages wirelessly. Print from the comfort of your couch, your office or even across the globe. Use Epson Email Print, the EPSON iPrint mobile app, and other applications to print and share from anywhere. All you need is an EPSON Connect-enabled printer and your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Better Image-Enhancement Tools
Epson sets the highest standards for image quality. Auto Photo Correction will automatically correct the lighting in poorly exposed images to ensure amazing photos. And, it includes advanced face detection, which distinguishes people from scenery, correcting the colour accordingly to ensure beautiful, natural skin tones for extraordinary results. With just the click of a button and no special software, you can even remove red eye.
Brilliant Results. Great Value
The Expression Home XP-200 not only provides brilliant results for the home and office, but also a smart value choice for the cost conscious consumer.
With individual ink cartridges, users only replace cartridges as needed, rather than the conventional process of having to replace an entire cartridge despite only having consumed one of the many colours it contains. Plus, users can save more by buying the high capacity 200XL ink cartridges, printing 2.5x more than the standard capacity^ or save further with the option of purchasing value packs.
DURABrite Ultra Inks
Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite Ultra ink is a 4 colour pigment based ink technology that delivers brilliant, ultra sharp detail on plain and specialty papers. These fast drying inks deliver durable prints that are water, fade, smudge resistant and highlighter friendly providing worry free handling.
1 x Expression Home XP-200
1 x Software CD
1 x Power Cable
1 x User Documentation
We use the following grading system to identify the physical condition of each product.
Brand New: A brand new, unused product in its original packaging. Accessories and documentation are brand new and sealed.
For some mobile phones, the packaging may have been opened in order to unlock the phone prior to sale. For non-new products, the following grading applies to the main unit (e.g the handset, in the case of a mobile phone):
Pristine: The product is the same as a 'brand new' device in perfect cosmetic condition, mark free.
As New: Cosmetically almost new with mark-free screen and faint marks or casing.
Excellent: Minor marks or light scratches on screen and casing.
Great: Normal signs of wear with visible scratches and scuff marks on the casing and light scratches on the screen.
Good: Our best value for money, showing signs of medium to heavy wear including scratches, scuffing and drop marks.
|Epson Expression Home XP-200:||C11CC48401|
|Printing Method:||On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)|
|Nozzle Configuration:||128 nozzles Black, 42 nozzles each colour (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume:||3 Picolitres|
|5760 x 1440 optimised dpi with (with Variable Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Black Text (Memo) A4 (Draft):||30ppm*1|
|Colour Text (Memo) A4 (Draft):||15ppm*2|
|Photo 4"x6"(10x15cm)(Default):||Approx. 54 sec*3+|
|Paper Sizes:||A4, Letter, Legal, 8x10", 5x7", 4x6", 3.5x5", 5x8", A6, A5, B5, Envelopes: No10, DL, C6|
|Paper Hold Capacity:||Input capacity: 100 sheets, A4 Plain paper (75g/m2)|
|Scanner Type:||A4 Flatbed colour image scanner|
|Document Size:||Up to A4|
|Pixel Depth:||Input 48bits (16bits/colour) / output 24bits (8bits/colour)|
|Scanning Resolution:||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Mono Scan Speed:||A4 1200dpi 8.8msec/line|
|Colour Scan Speed:||A4 1200dpi 28.5msec/line|
|Copy Speed Black Text Memo(A4)+:||Approx. 5 sec (Draft)|
|Copy Speed Colour Text Memo(A4)+:||Approx. 10 sec (Draft)|
|Printing Drivers:||Windows® 7/7x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XPx64, Mac® OS 10.5.8 or later|
|* Drivers if available are downloadable from Tech Epson|
|Rated Voltage:||AC 100 ~ 240V|
|Rated Frequency:||50 ~ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||Approx. 12W (ISO/IEC 24712), 2.7W (Sleep Mode)|
|Noise Level #:||5.1B
|# According to ISO7779 Pattern with Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode.|
|Connectivity:||High Speed USB — Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification|
|Mobile Device Printing:||Epson Connect: Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint
Google Cloud Print
|Card Slots: Built in: Supported:||No|
|Product Dimensions:||390mm (W) x 300mm (D) x 145mm (H)|
|Software Tools:||Epson Easy Photo Print|
|Lightfastness#:||120 years on Epson Matte Paper Heavyweight|
|LIGHTFASTNESS TEST CRITERIA (INDOOR DISPLAY CONDITIONS)|
|Light Source:||Fluorescent light|
|Glass Mount:||2mm, soda lime|
|Fade Criteria:||Pure YMC 30% loss at OD=1|
|Display Life Calculation:||Total illuminance/(500 lux x 10 hours x 365 days = 1 year)|
|Standard Ink Cartridges:||200 Black, 200 Cyan, 200 Magenta, 200 Yellow|
|High Capacity Ink Cartriges:||200XL Black, 200XL Cyan, 200XL Magenta, 200XLYellow|
|Standard Ink Cartridge Yields^^:||Approx. Black 175 pages, Colour Composite 165 pages|
|High Capacity Ink Cartridge Yields^^:||Approx. Black 500 pages, Colour Composite 450 pages|
^ Print speed (PPM) when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode. 10x15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper borderless in draft mode. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.
+ Copy speed when printed on plain paper in the fastest mode. Copy speed may vary depending on copy mode, document complexity, type of paper used and number of copies.
^^ According to ISO/IEC24711 and 24712 test suite.
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
Place your order before 2 PM AEST, select Twilight Delivery, and receive your order tonight between 6-8 PM AEST (Available Mon-Fri, except SYD & AU holidays)
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.