New Apple iPhone 6 A1586 64GB 4G LTE 8MP Unlocked Smartphone in Silver
Bigger than bigger
iPhone 6 isn't simply bigger ” it's better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power-efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
iPhone at its largest. And thinnest.
Developing an iPhone with a larger, more advanced display meant pushing the edge of design. From the seamless transition of glass and metal to the streamlined profile, every detail was carefully considered to enhance your experience. So while its display is larger, iPhone 6 feels just right.
Not just a bigger display. A better display.
It's one thing to make a bigger display. It's something else entirely to make a bigger Multi‘Touch display with brilliant colours and higher contrast at even wider viewing angles. But that's exactly what we did with the new Retina HD display.
Hugely powerful. Enormously eï¬ƒcient.
Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new A8 chip delivers more power, even while driving a larger display. The M8 motion coprocessor efficiently gathers data from advanced sensors and a new barometer. And with increased battery life, iPhone 6 lets you do more, for longer than ever.
The camera that changed photos now does the same for video.
More people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera. And now the iSight camera has a new sensor with Focus Pixels and new video features, like 1080p HD at 60 fps, slow motion at 240 fps and Time-lapse video mode. So you'll have more reasons to capture more moments on video too.
Faster wireless. Far and wide.
iPhone 6 has faster 4G LTE download speeds*, and it supports more 4G LTE bands than any other smartphone so you can roam in more places. And when connected to Wi-Fi, you'll get speeds up to three times faster.
Security. At your fingertip.
The breakthrough Touch ID technology lets you securely access your iPhone with the perfect password: your fingerprint. You can also use it to approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks and the App Store without having to enter your password.
1 x Apple iPhone 6 A1586 Handset
1 x Headset
1 x USB Cable
|2G Network:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network:||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network:||LTE 850 / 1800 / 2100|
|Dimensions:||138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in)|
|Weight:||129 g (4.55 oz)|
|Type:||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size:||4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection:||Shatter proof glass, oleophobic coating
- Display Zoom
|Alert types:||Vibration, proprietary ringtones|
|Internal:||16/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM|
|Speed:||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|WLAN:||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth:||v4.0, A2DP, LE|
|NFC:||Yes (Apple Pay only)|
|USB:||v2.0, reversible connector|
|Primary:||8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features:||1/3'' sensor size, 1.5µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Secondary:||1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular|
|CPU:||Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)|
|GPU:||PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging:||iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Other Features:||- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- iCloud Keychain
- Audio/video player/editor
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
|Non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)|
|Stand-by:||Up to 250 h (3G)|
|Talk time:||Up to 14 h (3G)|
|Music play:||Up to 50 h|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.