Locked to Optus Sony Xperia E1 D2005 3G Wifi Android OS Smartphone in Black
2PM CUT OFF FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH & OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
The most powerful smartphone processor in its class*
Looking for the full Sony smartphone experience? Check out our new Android smartphone, the Xperia E1. Built for your active lifestyle, the Xperia E1 features Sony's signature design. It welcomes you into the world of smartphones with its exclusive Walkman music experience, premium-feel interface, lightning fast processor and long-life battery.
* Verified against the top 100 smartphones of 2013 within the same price bracket (less than 175 Euro MSRP/RRP at launch) by Strategy Analytics Ltd. as of 28 November 2013.
Loud and clear “ the Walkman music experience
The Xperia E1 gives you a pumping, boom-bastic listening experience. This new Android smartphone is powered by Sony's xLOUD sound enhancement engine, and its loudspeaker plays your music at up to 100 dB. We've also brought ClearAudio+ and Clear Bass into the mix. These audio technologies from Sony work together to add crystal-clear sound quality to the party vibe.
On the move, always in tune
The Xperia E1 is powered up and tough enough to go where you go “ this new Android smartphone from Sony is designed to let you stay in touch, wherever you are. It's easy to control your music on the go, too. With Shake control, you just shake to shuffle.
Show it off. With pride.
With its distinctive look and feel, the Xperia E1 welcomes you to the full Sony smartphone experience. Subtle colours that ooze sophistication. This is a new Android smartphone that's affordable, yet has a solid, premium feel.
Listen your way “ connect your music
Tailor your music experience just the way you want it. The Sony Xperia E1 has a wide range of music accessories to choose from, all for your listening pleasure.
Have it all on the 4� display
Your smartphone screen is where you keep in touch with mates. It's where you kill time with a game when the bus is late. It's where you watch videos. All in all, your smartphone screen is a pretty important place. Xperia E1's large, 4� display is built with the same expertise that brought you Sony TVs. Our engineers have optimised these TV technologies for mobile phones. The result? A new Android smartphone with a quality display that gives you everything in crisp, lifelike colours.
1 x Sony Xperia E1 Handset
1 x Battery
1 x Charger
1 x USB Cable
We use the following grading system to identify the physical condition of each product.
Brand New: A brand new, unused product in its original packaging. Accessories and documentation are brand new and sealed.
For some mobile phones, the packaging may have been opened in order to unlock the phone prior to sale. For non-new products, the following grading applies to the main unit (e.g the handset, in the case of a mobile phone):
Pristine: The product is the same as a 'brand new' device in perfect cosmetic condition, mark free.
As New: Cosmetically almost new with mark-free screen and faint marks or casing.
Excellent: Minor marks or light scratches on screen and casing.
Great: Normal signs of wear with visible scratches and scuff marks on the casing and light scratches on the screen.
Good: Our best value for money, showing signs of medium to heavy wear including scratches, scuffing and drop marks.
|2G Network:||GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz|
|3G Network:||UMTS HSPA+ 900, 2100 (Band I) MHz|
|Speed:||HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps|
|GPRS:||Up to 86 kbps|
|EDGE:||Up to 237 kbps|
|Dimensions:||118 x 62.4 x 12 mm (4.65 x 2.46 x 0.47 in)|
|Weight:||120 g (4.23 oz)|
|SIM:||Mini-SIM (Standard sized-SIM)|
|Design and Display|
|Type:||TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size:||4.0 inches (~61.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density)|
|Multitouch:||Yes, up to 2 fingers|
- Timescape UI
| • Gesture input
• STAMINA mode
• Touch gesture – multi-touch, up to 2 fingers supported
• Screenshot capturing
• Pan & zoom
• Face detection
• Shake control
|Chipset:||Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200|
|CPU:||Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7|
|Card slot:||microSD™ card, up to 32 GB (SDHC supported)|
|Internal:||4 GB***, 512 MB RAM
*** Memory comprises approximately 1.2 GB of firmware, plus 2 GB of internal storage for downloaded applications, music, pictures, films and some application data.
|Primary:||3 megapixel camera|
|Features:|| • Geotagging
• Image stabiliser
• Scene recognition
• Send to web
• Sweep Panorama
• Touch capture
• Image playback, supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP
• Video recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4
• Video playback, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, XVID, WEBM
• HDR for pictures
• Quick Launch
• 4 x smooth zoom
• White balance
|Alert types:||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|• 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA)
• Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
• Native USB tethering
• Smart Connect
• Synchronisation via Exchange ActiveSync®, Facebook™, Google™ and SyncML™*
• USB charging
• USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support
• Xperia Link
• Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Hotspot functionality
• Noise suppression
• Voice enhancement
• HD Voice
• Friends application
• Handwriting recognition
• Instant messaging
| • "Movies" application
• 3D and motion gaming
• 3D surround sound
• SensMe and SensMe slideshow
• Sony Entertainment Network (selected markets only)
• “WALKMAN” application
• Facebook application*
• Clear Audio+, Clear Bass, Clear Phase™ and Clear stereo
• TrackID music recognition*
• xLoud Experience – audio filter technology from Sony
• Audio recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
• Audio playback, supported formats: MP3, 3GPP, MP4, ADTS, AMR, SMF, XMF, OTA, RTTTL, RTX, iMelody, WAV, OGG, FLAC
• Dynamic normaliser
• FM Radio with RDS
|Messaging:||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email|
|- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Box (50 GB lifetime cloud storage)
- XviD/MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial
|Removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery|
|Stand-by:||Up to 498 h (2G) / Up to 454 h (3G)|
|Talk Time:||Up to 8 h 13 min (2G) / Up to 8 h 41 min (3G)|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
Place your order before 2 PM AEST, select Twilight Delivery, and receive your order tonight between 6-8 PM AEST (Available Mon-Fri, except SYD & AU holidays)
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.