HTC One X9 32GB Silver 4G Unlocked Smartphone AU Model As New Condition
4PM CUT OFF FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH & OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
Introducing the HTC One X9, the city-smart phone loaded with top tier features, a long-lasting battery life and your best selfies ever.
Made with city swagger, the HTC One X9 packs style and high-tech performance into a silky-smooth design. Featuring full frontal glass display and an over 70% screen-to-body ratio. Available in Opal Silver and Topaz Gold.
Shoot Like A Pro
The main camera of the HTC One X9 features OIS for sharp, bright photos in an instant. Our most advanced OIS uses an anti-shake lens to reduce blur. Capture all your big city moments, day or night. Simply point, click and smile.
1 x HTC One X9 32GB Silver in Retail White Box
1 x USB Cable*
1 x Headset*
1 x 6 Month Warranty
*Compatible accessories supplied. All accessories come with a 3 month warranty.
|Size1:||153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99 mm|
|Display:||5.5 inch, Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels)
Pixel density at 401 ppi (pixel per inch)
Curve edge Gorilla Glass
Display colour personalisation
|CPU Speed:||MediaTek® Helio™ X10, Octa-core, 64-bit|
|Platform Android2:||Android™ with HTC Sense™|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|Network3:||2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 1900/2000 MHz
- FDD: Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28
- TDD: Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
- Support Cat 4 LTE, download up to 150 Mbps, upload up to 50Mbps
|Memory4:||ROM: 32GB / RAM: 3GB
- Available storage for users: about 23.3 GB
Extended memory: microSD™ up to 2TB
- Flex Storage supported
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- micro-USB 2.0
- Capacitive keys
|GPS:||Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS + Beidou|
|Sensors:||- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Motion G-sensor
- Compass sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Magnetic sensor
- Sensor Hub
|Sound:||- HTC BoomSound™ with Dolby Audio™*
- *Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories.
- Dual microphone with noise cancellation
|Camera:||Main camera: 13-megapixel with 1.12 μm pixels, Auto-focus, BSI sensor, Optical image stabilisation (OIS), ƒ/2.0 aperture and 27.9mm focal length (74.8° wide angle), dual tone LED flash, Selfie timer up to 10 seconds, Face detection, Volume button as shutter button, Volume button to zoom, Pro mode with manual controls and RAW format, HDR mode, Panorama mode up to 270 degree, Continuous shooting up to 6 fps, Hyperlapse, 4X slow motion video recording at HD 720p solution and 120 fps, playback at 30 fps, 4K video recording(3840 x 2176) at 30 fps, Video Pic (capture a 2-megapixel photo while recording Full HD 1080p video)
Front camera: 5-megapixel with 1.12 μm pixels, Fixed-focus, BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture and 33.7mm focal length (65° wide angle), Live make-up, Auto selfie (smile selfie, still selfie), Voice Selfie, Selfie timer up to 10 seconds, HDR mode, Full HD 1080p video recording (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps, Video Pic (capture 2-megapixel photo while recording Full HD 1080p video), Face detection, Touch to capture, Volume button as shutter button
|Multimedia:||Audio supported formats:
Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma, .flac
Video supported formats:
Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .mkv
|Battery5:||Capacity: 3000 mAh
Talk time on 3G network: up to 15.36 hours
Standby time on 3G network: up to 744 hours
Power saver mode
Extreme power saving mode
Fast charging (5V/1.5A)
Thickness of device is measured at the edge of device. Thickness may be different at different parts of device.
All units of measurement may vary slightly according to manufacturing tolerance.
Platform may be different after software update.
Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile provider.
Available storage is less due to phone software. Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage.
Extended memory limited to available microSD card size.
MicroSD cards have to be mounted before used as adapted storage
Test conditions: The battery claims herein may vary based on mobile network, location, signal strength, feature configurations, phone usage and many other factors. Actual results may vary. All batteries have limited recharge cycles and eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted in HTC laboratories using specific HTC devices. All test devices are connected to a 4G network except for Wi-Fi-based tests. HD video playback is conducted with 720P HD MP4 video on a device with audio through a headset, with default screen brightness and audio level (without Dolby). Audio playback is conducted with an MP3 audio file with audio output through a headset with default audio level (without Dolby). Internet use over Wi-Fi tests are conducted using a dedicated web server. Device browsed snapshot versions of 10 popular web pages. All settings are set to default except Auto-Brightness is turned off.
A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic. Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors mentioned above.
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to email@example.com including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
You can also visit our store at 480 King George Rd., Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
More From This Category
Buy before 4PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.
Want to see products up-close? Buy straight from our Sydney store!