HTC One M9 M9U 32GB Silver 4G Unlocked Smartphone AU Model As New Condition
2PM CUT OFF FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH & OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
Premium design with premium software: Behaviour-detecting software for info based on where you are, when you're there. Unrivalled dual-tone design with polished edges. All-metal body features polished edges that are ergonomically tapered to effortlessly fit your grip. Its unibody back is curved to achieve the streamlined look and feel of the iconic HTC One series smartphones. The HTC One M9 provides 24-bit/192kHz support, so you can enjoy rich, authentic music that even surpasses CD quality.
1 x HTC One M9 32GB Silver in Retail White Box
1 x USB Cable*
1 x Headset*
1 x 12 Month Warranty
*Compatible accessories supplied. All accessories come with a 3 month warranty.
We use the following grading system to identify the physical condition of each product.
Brand New: A brand new, unused product in its original packaging. Accessories and documentation are brand new and sealed.
For some mobile phones, the packaging may have been opened in order to unlock the phone prior to sale. For non-new products, the following grading applies to the main unit (e.g the handset, in the case of a mobile phone):
Pristine: The product is the same as a 'brand new' device in perfect cosmetic condition, mark free.
As New: Cosmetically almost new with mark-free screen and faint marks or casing.
Excellent: Minor marks or light scratches on screen and casing.
Great: Normal signs of wear with visible scratches and scuff marks on the casing and light scratches on the screen.
Good: Our best value for money, showing signs of medium to heavy wear including scratches, scuffing and drop marks.
|Size & Weight|
|Size:||144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm|
|Display:||5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810|
|CPU:||Octa-core 64-bit, 4 x 2.0GHz + 4 x 1.5GHz|
|OS:||Android™ with HTC Sense™|
|Sim Card Type|
|Extended memory:||microSD™ up to 2 TB|
|2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G UMTS:||850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz|
|4G LTE:||FDD: Bands 1,3,5,7,8,20,28
TDD: Bands 38, 40, 41
|Sensors:||- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Compass sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Magnetic sensor
- Sensor Hub
|GPS:||Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS|
|Wi-Fi:||Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
- HDMI MHL 3.0
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
|Talk time:||Up to 25.4 hours for 2G/ 21.7 hours for 3G|
|Standby time:||Up to 391 hours for 2G/ 402hours for 3G|
|Main camera:||20MP with sapphire cover lens, auto-focus , BSI sensor, f/2.2, 27.8mm lens, 4K video recording|
|Front camera:||HTC UltraPixel™, BSI sensor, f/2.0, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording|
|Features:||- Dual-tone metal unibody
- HTC Sense™ Home
- One Gallery
- Photo Editor
|Audio Playback:||.aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma, .flac, .ac3, .ec3, .eac3|
|Video playback:||.3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .mkv|
1. Available storage is less due to phone software. Approximately 21 GB storage available for user content. Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage.
2. Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
3. Battery times (talk time, standby time and more) are subject to network and phone usage. A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and mobile traffic. Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors mentioned above.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
Place your order before 2 PM AEST, select Twilight Delivery, and receive your order tonight between 6-8 PM AEST (Available Mon-Fri, except SYD & AU holidays)
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.