Garmin Fenix 2 GPS Bluetooth Fitness Multisport Watch in Black
Full Featured Training Watch for Multisport Athletes
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
- Calculates recovery time and VO2 max estimate (when used with a heart rate monitor¹)
- HRM-Run monitor¹ adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Connected features², including uploads to Garmin Connect and BaseCamp for live tracking and sharing
- High-sensitivity GPS positioning, 3-axis compass with altimeter and barometer
Combining the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, the fēnix 2 is the ideal multisport athlete's training partner. Whether running, climbing, riding, hiking, paddling, skiing or swimming, the fēnix 2 lets you easily switch between feature sets for easier access to the information you need. Switch from advanced fitness training features like VO2 max, Virtual Partner® and recovery advisor to high-sensitivity GPS tracking features like 3-axis compass and TracBack®. And with Smart Notification you can stay in touch, even while you're out testing your mettle.
Advanced Fitness Metrics
fēnix 2 is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor¹, fēnix 2 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a Race Predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
1 x Garmin Fenix 2 Black Watch in Retail White Box
1 x Wall Charger*
1 x Charging Dock*
1 x 6 Month Warranty
*Compatible accessories supplied. All accessories come with a 3 month warranty.
|Physical & Performance|
|Physical dimensions:||1.9” x 1.9” x 0.7” (4.9 x 4.9 x 1.7 cm)|
|Display size, WxH:||1.2” (3.1 cm) diameter|
|Display resolution, WxH:||70 x 70 pixels; transflective, monochrome LCD (negativemode-black)|
|Negative mode display:||Yes|
|Weight:||3.0 oz (85.0 g)|
|Battery:||Rechargeable 500 mAh lithium-ion|
|Battery life:||Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 5 weeks in watch mode|
|Water rating:||5 ATM|
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone):||Yes|
|Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert):||Yes|
|Watch functions:||Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stop watch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts|
|Maps & Memory|
|Built-in memory:||32 MB; available 25 MB|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest):||Yes|
|Track log:||10,000 points; 100 saved tracks|
|V02 max estimate:||Yes|
|Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod):||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector™:||Yes|
|Bike speed/cadence sensor:||Yes (optional)|
|Heart rate monitor:||Yes (optional)|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person):||Yes|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed):||Yes|
|Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press):||Yes|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts):||Yes|
|Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace):||Yes|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals):||Yes|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation:||Yes|
|Calculates calories burned:||Yes|
|Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness):||Yes|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories):||Yes|
|Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle):||Yes|
|Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories):||Yes|
|Sun and moon information:||Yes|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data):||Yes|
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices, tablets, and smartwatches are covered by Luvyourphone’s back to base 12-Month Warranty.
Accessories supplied with devices or sold Individually, eg: Chargers, Earphones, Cables are covered by Luvyourphone's 3-Month Warranty
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team will provide you with details on our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to email@example.com including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.