Epson EB-1751 Ultra Portable Multimedia Projector H479B N
Its sleek, lightweight design, XGA resolution and 2600 lumens colour / white light output make it easy for the EB-1751 to deliver brilliant presentations. Connecting is simple, on a Mac® or PC, with USB Plug 'n Play instant setup. You can even use a USB memory device and deliver your presentation PC-free or connect via HDMI. Offering a great combination of value, convenience and performance, the EB-1751 is ready to travel when you are!
Key Features and Benefits
• Easy to use features – Horizontal and Vertical keystone correction makes setup a breeze
• Small and Light Weight – Only 45mm and 1.7kg in weight
• USB Plug ‘n Play – Transmit Images, Sound and Mouse Operation through one USB cable
• DICOM Simulation Mode – Specialised imaging uses standardised greyscale to reproduce medical images such as x-rays for medical training and education
• Broad Connectivity – HDMI, VGA, Video (RCA), USB Type B, USB Type A, Audio (stereo mini)
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
The Epson EB-1751 was designed for absolute ease of use. Simply turn on the power, direct the projector towards the screen or wall and the image is automatically adjusted with any vertical keystoning corrected.
USB Plug ‘n Play and USB Memory Slide Show
The EB-1751 can display your presentation with image, audio and mouse control via a connection to a PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. You can also create and display images directly from a USB memory device, making it possible to ve presentations without the need for a PC.
DICOM Simulation Mode
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging, which includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol. The DICOM simulation mode in the EB-1700 Series can reproduce images with gray level very close to DICOM Part 14 (Grayscale Standard Display Function). This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-ray pictures for training and education in the medical institutions.
Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. Choose from three layout options. You can swap the images as well as choose the source for audio.
Direct Connect to ELP-DC06
Further enhancing suitability to the modern corporate environment is the ability for the EB-1751 to connect directly to the Epson ELP-DC06 document camera / visualiser. These Epson products feature unique technology enabling them to connect via USB and provide full operation without the need for a PC.
Low Power Consumption – EuP Compliance
At Epson, we know that planning for the future requires a strong commitment to the environment. That’s why these products conform to the new European Directive on Eco-Design of energy using products. The main objective of this directive is to ensure energy efficiency throughout a product’s lifecycle. Each of the models in the EB-1700 series conform to the criteria of this directive.
1 x Epson EB-1751 Projector
1 x Power Supply
1 x Remote
1 x DVI Connector
1 x USB Connector
1 x Bag
|Projection System:||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|LCD Panel:||0.55-inch without MLA (D8)|
|Zoom:||1-1.2 (Optical Zoom)|
|Screen Size:||30" to 300"[0.72 to 7.30 m] (Zoom:Wide)
30" to 300"[0.86 to 8.77 m] (Zoom:Tele)
|Projection Distance:||60" screen 1.45 - 1.74 m|
|Throw Ratio:||1.19 (Zoom:Wide), 1.43 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number:||1.58-1.7|
|Projection Lens Focal Length:||13.52mm-16.22mm|
|Focus Method:||Manual Focus|
|Colour Light Output:||2,600 Lumens|
|White Light Output:||2,600 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio:||4:3|
|Lamp Hours:||Normal/Eco: 4,000/4,000 Hours|
|Lamp Type:||230 W UHE (E-TORL)|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical : -45 degrees to +45 degrees
Horizontal: -30 degrees to +30 degrees
|Colour Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing:||10 bit|
|Input: Video :||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin)
||1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
||Input: USB Memory Device:
||1 x USB 2.0 type A
||Input: Three-In-One USB Display:
||1 x USB 2.0 type B
||1 x HDMI
||1 x Stereo mini jack, 1 x HDMI
||1 x USB 2.0 type B
||Input: Epson USB Document Camera:
||1 x USB 2.0 type A
||EasyMP Network & Control:
||EasyMP Network Projection:
||PC Free Presentations:
||USB Plug 'n Play:
||Direct Power On/Off:
||Kensington®-style lock provision
Password protect function
||Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, Blackboard,
Whiteboard, Custom, DICOM SIM
||Dimensions D x W x H:
||210 x 292 x 44 mm
||Power Consumption: Lamp on:
||Power Consumption: Standby:
||0.44W (communication off)
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
You can also visit our store at 480 King George Rd., Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.
Want to see products up-close? Buy straight from our Sydney store!