Brand New Telstra DECT F5100 SMS & One Extension & Alarm Clock Cordless Phone
The 5100 also lets you identify the caller's telephone number even when you are on a call, allowing you to screen your calls before you answer the phone. It can also display the caller's name instead, if you have programmed the caller's number and name into the handset's phonebook.
Each base unit can support a maximum of 5 handsets. With additional handsets, you can make internal calls between handsets, transfer an external call to another handset, and hold three way calls between two handsets and an external caller. Store up to 50 of your important or frequently dialled numbers in the handset Phonebook and store names to go with the numbers. Personalise each caller stored in the Phonebook with a unique ringer melody.
The phone is supplied with rechargeable Nickel Hydride batteries, which will provide longer talk times with reduced 'memory effect' when compared with conventional Nickel Cadmium batteries.
If you are a Telstra customer then this phone has a flashing light indicator to let you know when a new message is recorded on Telstra Home Messages 101 or MessageBank service.
The Telstra F5100 can send and receive text messages. The Telstra F5100 can be set up with up to four different users. Each user can be PIN protected to ensure the privacy of the text messages. You need to be connected to the Telstra home phone network for this feature to work.
1 x 5100 SMS DECT Handset with Base Unit
1 x 5100 SMS DECT Extension Handsets
1 x Extension Charger Units (one with alarm/clock)
3 x AC Adaptors
2 x Telephone Lines
1 x Easy User Guide
• Text messaging compatible
• Multi-handset compatible (Maximum 5)
• Flashing Message Indicator
• 50 name & number Phonebook
• MessageBank® button
• Adjustable handset ring volume & melodies
• Call timer
• 40 number callers list
• 10 last number redial
• Mute key
• Page button
• Call Waiting button
• Keypad lock
• Environmentally friendly NIMH batteries
• Battery times – 10 hours continuous talk time or 100 hours standby
• 3 cordless handsets allowing handset to handset calls and call transfer
• Alarm/clock on extension charger Extension units are WALL MOUNTABLE
We back the quality of our products and all mobile devices and tablets are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to email@example.com including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.