Apple iPhone 6s Plus A1687 4G LTE 128GB *Unlocked* Smartphone Silver *eBay No 1*
4PM CUT OFF FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH & OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
The next generation of Multi‑Touch.
iPhone 6s Plus introduces an entirely new way to interact with your phone. For the ﬁrst time, iPhone senses how much pressure you apply to the display. In addition to familiar Multi‑Touch gestures like Tap, Swipe, and Pinch, 3D Touch introduces Peek and Pop. This brings a new dimension of functionality to the iPhone experience. And when you use 3D Touch, your iPhone responds with subtle taps. So not only will you see what a press can do — you’ll feel it.
Introducing Peek and Pop.
Peek and Pop let you preview all kinds of content and even act on it — without having to actually open it. For example, with a light press you can Peek at each email in your inbox. Then when you want to open one, press a little deeper to Pop into it.
Peek at your emails before you open them.
3D Touch helps you get through the email in your inbox more quickly and efficiently. To Peek at a message, just press it lightly.
The content of the email appears on top of your inbox. If it’s a short message and a Peek is all you need, simply stop pressing and you’re back in your inbox.
If you want more than a Peek, press a little more deeply to Pop into the message for a full view — just as if you’d tapped to open it from your inbox.
Get a look at a website.
Before you actually go there.
If someone sends you a link to a website, you can Peek at it without leaving the screen you’re on.
Press the link lightly and the top of the page appears just as it would in Safari. Stop pressing and you’re back in your message.
If you want to open the full page in Safari, press the link a little more deeply to Pop into it.
View the photos you’ve taken while you’re still taking new ones.
If you’re taking photos and want to see the shots you’ve already taken, you can get a Peek simply by pressing lightly on the thumbnail image.
The thumbnail image appears along with a scrubber to help you navigate the photos you’ve taken. Just continue pressing and swipe left to review your photos. Let go to continue taking photos.
If you decide you want to open a photo, just press a little deeper to Pop into it. From there you can share, edit, favorite, or delete.
1 x Apple iPhone 6s Plus Handset in a Retail White Box
1 x Headset
1 x Wall Charger
1 x USB Cable
|2G Network:||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network:||UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
|4G Network:||LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
|Speed:||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Dimensions:||158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight:||192 g (6.77 oz)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Type:||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size:||5.5 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection:||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- 3D Touch display
- Display Zoom
|OS:||iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 9.3|
|CPU:||Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister|
|GPU:||PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)|
|Internal:||16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Primary:||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features:||1/3" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video:||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps|
|Secondary:||5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Alert types:||Vibration, proprietary ringtones|
|WLAN:||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth:||v4.0, A2DP, LE, apt-X|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|NFC:||Yes (Apple Pay only)|
|USB:||v2.0, reversible connector|
|Sensors:||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging:||iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Audio/video/photo editor
- Document editor
|Non-removable Li-Po 2750 mAh battery (10.45 Wh)|
|Stand-by:||Up to 384 h (3G)|
|Talk Time:||Up to 24 h (3G)|
|Music Play:||Up to 80 h|
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty.
- If the device you purchased is found to be defective within the first 30 days, we will email a return label to send the item back to us for a replacement. If we are unable to provide the equivalent unit as originally purchased, a store credit will be issued and you will be provided with email acknowledgement.
- After the first 30 days, if you need to return your device for warranty, please contact us before shipping the item and our Customer Service team with provide you with details to our Returns Authorisation Form. It is the responsibility of the customer to cover the return postage costs.
- There is no need to return the supplied accessories, just the device itself is all that is required.
- Please ensure that you have completed a successful removal of any iCloud or Google account from the returned device. Please also remove your sim (s) and/or memory card.
- Once the item has been received and verified by our technicians, we will confirm by email if the device can be repaired or a replacement is provided.
- Luvyourphone will return your item or the replacement express post back to you.
- Our warranty is void for unauthorised tampering or any changes to the operating system of the device, and does not cover liquid or physical damage.
- During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
- Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST
- Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST
- Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST
- Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.Please send an email to email@example.com including your user name and Order ID, if applicable, along with your query.
You can also visit our store at 480 King George Rd., Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
More From This Category
Buy before 2PM (Sydney time) and we will safely and professionally dispatch your product. Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone!
Want it fast, buy from luvyourphone! All our product are sent via AusPost Express Post and received next business day if within the Express Post delivery network
We back the quality of our products and all items are covered by luvyourphone’s back to base 12 month warranty for devices. Terms apply.
With hunderds of positive reviews from verified customers on ProductReview.com.au, you can buy with confidence!
Got a question or need support? Technical customer support available 7 days a week.
Want to see products up-close? Buy straight from our Sydney store!